At Laytonsville Elementary, we strive to always be SAFE, RESPECTFUL, and RESPONSIBLE

Friday, December 11, 2009

Winter Concert by Erica Hubert

The Winter Concert is going to be awesome it is going to be at Laytonsville Town Hall. All the people in chorus are coming and so is the FAKE Santa who is coming in a fire truck. So I hope you come to it with your family and sing carols with the chorus. Also he will throw out candy to the little kids it is going to happen this Saturday at 7:30.I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and a Awesome Winter Break!

3 comments:

  1. Susan says if Erica says the Winter Concert is going to be awesome ... it's going to be awesome and everyone should go! This is me talking (Erica Hubert) so PLEASE come so you can make me feel like this was a good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Erica talking so ''Hi'' Mrs.Hudson. Have a Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erica! So sorry that I missed the concert. I hope you are enjoying the snow!

    ReplyDelete