At Laytonsville Elementary, we strive to always be SAFE, RESPECTFUL, and RESPONSIBLE

Thursday, November 4, 2010

the bomb dropper by Matthew Broadman

Well... I have to say we need an extreme makeover door addition!!!!!! I am playing the trumpet and I have to say, I stink. I mean sure its the beginning of the year but I can hardly ever get a note and when I do its always "Matthew don't puff your cheaks or don't slouch, it messes up the note." So today after class I asked Ms. O'Roarke what I can do to improve and ka-boom!!! She dropped it. She said, "Matthew I really think you should try the baritone." I kid you not my jaw shattered the carpet. Seriously the case is up to my chest and if I'm 5 feet tall I am toast and jelly[no butter, butter spoils everything]. The case is also about 2 feet wide!!!

peace out,
Mattman [matthew broadman]

No comments:

Post a Comment