At Laytonsville Elementary, we strive to always be SAFE, RESPECTFUL, and RESPONSIBLE

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello again! For those of you who forgot my name my name is Nika. On my last post these are the following things that I wrote:

  • Fifa11
  • wii
  • soccer
  • Manchester United

I want Man Utd to beat Arsenal and Chealsea google to zer0.

Manchester United will get back Owen Hargreaves, and Mike Owen after both of them had an injury for a very long time. Manchester United's Dimitar Berbatov is on fire after he scored 5 of United's 7 goals in their 7-1 win against Blackburn. Man U's A choice keeper will retire. United are linked with Ajax keeper M. Stelenksburg I think I did not spell his name correctly, and Italian keeper Buffon. Wayne Rooney has still not found his goalscoring run. He scored an 87 (pen) against Rangers to secuire United to the Chamipons Leauge playoffs.

Bye,

Nika

No comments:

Post a Comment