At Laytonsville Elementary, we strive to always be SAFE, RESPECTFUL, and RESPONSIBLE

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Ghost Story by Katie

Today was a Wonderful Wednesday. I think our class should be called Ms. Hudson's happy class. Today we wrote a ghost story in Mr. Pile's creative writing class. Here's my ghost story:

Freak or Peak
One night it was rainy. It was a thunderstorm! I was alone in my room when my cell phone rang and I answered it. All I heard were sounds like "grrgliegoor" and then I openend the window to see if it was still raining but I kept my cell phone to my ear. Then a thunder bolt hit my phone and I fainted. When I woke up I was in a creeky old house where the electricity went out. I couldn't see much but I saw a black cat scurry on the floor and stairs. I walked up the stairs and noticed only one door in front of the stairs and I walked in. Then I noticed a little purse on the floor. I closed the door so if anyone was here they wouldn't suspect a thing. I walked toward the purse and opened it, nothing but a little sack of dust in it. Well fun was fun but I had to go home. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't open. I was locked! I saw the sack and took it from the purse and 12,000 freaky monsters came out from the sack! I ran into a closet and then monsters were knocking. I saw another sack and opened it. Little sparkling blue dots rose and tapped me. One gave me the power to fly. The rest gave me other powers: strength, shrink, grow, and bat super scream. I flew out from the closet and killed them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment