At Laytonsville Elementary, we strive to always be SAFE, RESPECTFUL, and RESPONSIBLE

Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome 2010-2011 Students

Dear Students,
Welcome to Fourth Grade!!! I am so excited to be your teacher this year. I cannot wait to get to know each and every one of you.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I have been teaching at Laytonsville for three years now. I have been a teacher for 11 school years. I have taught 2nd to 5th grade! Fourth grade is my favorite because you get to study the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, and Native Americans.

I live in Olney with my husband, Dave, son, Kelly, and dog, Jameson. I love to surf and my family is originally from Ireland; that's why we named our son Kelly. Kelly Slater is a very famous surfer. Kelly is also a popular boys name in Ireland. It means warrior. My favorite things to do are read, surf, hang out at the farmer's market, recylce, and spend time with my family.

I can't wait to hear all about you!
Love,
Ms. Hudson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment